Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and comments on the Watershed Plan and on the meeting on January 20th. Please keep sending comments and ideas!
- We developed notes from the January meeting.
- We drafted an outline of the Squam Watershed Plan
- We are working with Plymouth State University graduate students on interviewing watershed stakeholders.
- We are determining how to best meet NH Department of Environmental Services guidelines for watershed-based plan.
- The Watershed Wellness Committee (the steering committee for the plan update) will meet for the first time on Wednesday, March 23 at 10am. The committee is made up of a small group of individuals that can commit to monthly meetings (a call-in option is available for every meetings) and bring many different skills and expertise to the plan update.
Next opportunities for public involvement:
- July 30th at the SLA Annual Meeting
- Squam Watershed Plan update webpage
- January 20th Meeting Recap
- Notes from table discussions at 1/20 meeting reorganized into topics and headings
- Squam Watershed planning resources